If you are a building designer, it is a requirement of the RAIA to continue to develop your skills and knowledge
Sayfa can help meet your obligation for ongoing competency and professionalism.
Effective July 2016 architects must meet the CPD Policy requirements when they pay their annual registration fee. The accepted minimum amount of points is 20 per year (based on one point for every hour of involvement) with at least 10 points being formal.
"An architect in charge of a client's project must have suitable skills and experience to be in charge of the project."
Sayfa's interactive presentations can attribute to your formal points.
TOPICS COVERED IN OUR CPD PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE:
- How to meet compliance in design
- Correct product selection and location
- Standards & Regulation information pertinent to the height safety industry
Contact us on 1300 301 755 or email email@example.com for more information about our CPD presentations.
- Arrange a Sayfa CPD Presentation
- Australian Institute of Architects - CPD Information Page
- Australian Institute of Architects - CPD for Architects: A Quick Guide
- Continuing Professional Development - Information Sheet
- Continuing Professional Development Policy
- RAIA Code of Professional Conduct
- Installers / Architects / Specifiers / Building Owners / Operators