Saving lives is not just about safety equipment
At SAYFA, we want to make a difference, not only in the workplace, but in the broader community which is why we actively donate to a variety of charities.
- Guide Dogs Victoria
- Rapid Relief Team
- Fare Share Kitchen Garden
- Steptember - Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Police Community Crime Prevention Initiative
- Riding to Fight Cancer - Children's Medical Research Institute
- Operation Drought & Fire Relief
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea
- Olivia Newton-John Cancer, Wellness & Research Centre
Saving Lives Is More Than Our Business, It’s Our Way Of Life.
We want to put back into the community to try and make a difference where we can.