Catch up with the latest industry news for Builders with the Builders Bulletin
We've changed the way we do things. Commencing soon, we will be combining two newsletters into one. The Builders Bulletin will now be joined with the ArchiNews to create Archi-Build News.
- FEBRUARY - The New Workplace Manslaughter Laws / Redefining Our Values
- MAY - More on the New Workplace Manslaughter Laws / How to Calculate Fall Distance
- JANUARY - Download our Working at Heights Manual
- FEBRUARY - Have you got a question? Our FAQs are here ...
- MARCH - The 5 key things your design team needs to know about height safety
- MAY - System Design Criteria for working at heights
- JUNE - Two important Australian Standard and Industry Code Updates you need to know
- AUGUST - SAYFA's Guide to Facade Maintenance
- OCTOBER - Important Industry Notification - AS/NZS5532
- DECEMBER - AS/NZS 5532 Compliance: The FActs / A Message From The SAYFA Team