As we are a key supplier to a number of critical projects across the country we are permitted to stay open, however it will be in a reduced capacity as per the allowances and regulations of the Victorian Government.
We ask all customers to please allow additional lead times when placing orders because of these reduced conditions and we recommend that you confirm lead times whenever you place an order over the next few of weeks.
SAYFA is using the following precautions to minimise the risk of exposure to all our team and those we do business with. Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in place, we are increasing the cleaning and sanitisation of our premises, particularly for high-contact areas and counters.
Below are additional measures that we have already implemented within our workplace.
- All team members who can work from home have now been set up remotely. They are all contactable and able to carry their duties as normal.
- Our production and despatch departments are still fully functional.
- No face to face meetings - telephone or video meetings to be conducted.
- Additional santising and temperature check stations placed at various locations on site.
- Daily santising sprays throughout the office and communal areas.
- Increased santising of door handles, touch screens, handrails etc.
- Additional amenities for exclusive use by external visitors.
- Any staff returning from international travel will be required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All staff absent on sick leave will require a medical certificate of clearance to resume work.
Presently stock of most products is in good and steady supply. For some time we have been working towards procurement of raw materials from sustainable suppliers around the world to ensure our stocks remain strong. SAYFA is also well set up to manufacture much of our product lines if this was required.
We ask that you order as normal and resist the urge to stockpile. This enables us to guarantee order fulfillment to each and every one of our loyal customers.
Deliveries - Inwards and Outwards
At this point, you should notice very little, if any, differences to deliveries of your stock. Our production team is still fully operational, along with the sales and despatch departments, ensuring that we can get your orders to you in our usual time frames.
SITE ACCESS CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If you have a fever, dry cough and fatigue and/or feel a shortness of breath unfortunately we cannot permit access to our premises.
Prior to entry
- Use the QR code provided on our signboards to access and complete the COVID-19 survey.
- You will be reminded every 14 days to complete this form.
While on site, it is a condition of entry that you:
- Submit for a temperature test.
- Always maintain 1.5m distance from people.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Wear face masks and gloves provided.
- Keep all paperwork electronic where possible.
Trucks will continue to move in and out of our facility, however we have put in place additional precautions.
- OUTWARD GOODS - There will be no access to our warehouse and we ask that all personnel carrying out pick ups enter via the Despatch Counter and not the warehouse. We have erected signs to direct you to the correct entrance.
- INWARD GOODS - For all deliveries please go to the Trade Counter where your delivery will be accepted. Again, there is to be no entry into the warehouse area.
For your convenience, we have also set up additional external amenities for use exclusively by visitors to ensure the health and well being of all.
Our design team is still currently fully operational with design lead times remaining unchanged. Should there be any amendment to this we will inform you immediately.
Our technical and customer care teams are still available at all times for your technical queries. Don't hesitate to pick up the phone and contact them should you encounter any on-site problems, technical or product issues, or just need some advice.
To maintain competency for your team we will be organising one hour training modules to be made available by our website. Stay tuned for more details.
Many of our staff are now working from home. We have planned for this and remote access has been set up and they will continue to carry on with their duties as normal.
Useful COVID-19 links
- Australian Government Department of Health
- State resources:
VIC - CLICK HERE, QLD - CLICK HERE, NSW - CLICK HERE, WA - CLICK HERE
- World Health Organisation
Remember, we are here and all trying to work through the challenges that the next few weeks or even months will bring. Together we can do it and come out stronger!