All Australian Standards are available at the SAI Global store.
CLICK HERE to be redirected to their website.
Height safety equipment and working at heights practices are governed by the below Standards.
- AS 1657:2018 Fixed Platforms, Walkways, Stairways and Ladders
- AS/NZS 1891.1 Part 1: Safety Belts and Harnesses
- AS/NZS 1891.2 Part 2: Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems
- AS/NZS 1891:3 Part 3: Fall Arrest Devices
- AS/NZS 1891.4 Part 4: Selection, Use and Maintenance of Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
- AS2625 Safe Working in a Confined Space
- AS/NZS ISO 22846 Industrial Rope Access Systems
- AS/NZS 5532 Manufacturers requirements for single point anchors