Yes, all SAYFA products exceed Australian Standards.
Height safety equipment and working at heights practices are governed by the below Australian Standards.
- AS 1657:2018 Fixed Platforms, Walkways, Stairways and Ladders
- AS/NZS 1891.1 Part 1: Safety Belts and Harnesses
- AS/NZS 1891.2 Part 2: Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems
- AS/NZS 1891:3 Part 3: Fall Arrest Devices
- AS/NZS 1981.4 Part 4: Selection, Use and Maintenance of Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
- AS2625 Safe Working in a Confined Space
- AS/NZS ISO 22846 Industrial Rope Access Systems
- AS/NZS 5532 Manufacturers requirements for single point anchors
Copies of the above Standards can be obtained from SIA Global.