Catch up with the latest industry news for Architects, Builders and Building Owners/Managers with Archi-Build
We have now combined our Builders Bulletin with Archi-News and Safety Connect to create the Archi-Build newsletter.
- MARCH - Raptor Davits / Ridleys Case Study / System Design Criteria
- APRIL - The Difference Between Rope Access or Fall Arrest Anchors / Why VCCC Chose VISTA Fold Down Ladders / Junction Oval KOMBI Case Study
- MAY - Proud To Be Australian / Why You should Incorporate A Height Safety System Sooner Rather Than Later / TLC Clifton Views Case Study
- JUNE - Fall From Height Fatality Results In Prison Sentence / Royal Exhibition Building Case Study / Safety In Design
- FEBRUARY - Revit Feedback / Redefining Our Values
- MAY - Workplace Manslaughter Laws / SAYFA's FREE System Design Criteria
- NOVEMBER - Essential Requirements of Roof Anchor Design / KOMBI Case Study / Our Revit Family Grows / SAYFA EOY Dates
- DECEMBER - What happened at Sayfa in 2020 / XPLORA Mega Post has arrived / Sydney CBD install made possible with KOMBI
- JANUARY - Help is just one click away
- FEBRUARY - Have you got a question? Our FAQs are here ...
- MARCH - The 5 key things that building designers need to know about height safety
- MAY - System Design Criteria for working at heights
- JUNE - Two important Australian Standard & Industry Code updates you need to know
- AUGUST - SAYFA's Guide to Facade Maintenance
- OCTOBER - Important Industry Notification - AS/NZS5532
- DECEMBER - AS/NZS 5532 Clarification: The Facts / A Message From The SAYFA Team
- FEBRUARY - Where do you start when designing safer buildings?
- MARCH - How do you ensure compliance without compromising on design?
- MAY - Provide access to difficult areas with KOMBI
- JUNE - Don't presume you are meeting your professional obligations
- JULY - Test your knowledge
- AUGUST - Your professional development - we can help
- SEPTEMBER - Height Safety - It's a minefield!
- OCTOBER - Falls Change Lives - David's Story
- NOVEMBER - New Revit files available
- DECEMBER - Thank you from everyone at SAYFA