Catch up with the latest industry news for Architects, Designers and Specifiers with ArchiNews
- FEBRUARY - Revit Feedback / Redefining Our Values
- MAY - Workplace Manslaughter Laws / SAYFA's FREE System Design Criteria
- JANUARY - Help is just one click away
- FEBRUARY - Have you got a question? Our FAQs are here ...
- MARCH - The 5 key things that building designers need to know about height safety
- MAY - System Design Criteria for working at heights
- JUNE - Two important Australian Standard & Industry Code updates you need to know
- AUGUST - SAYFA's Guide to Facade Maintenance
- OCTOBER - Important Industry Notification - AS/NZS5532
- DECEMBER - AS/NZS 5532 Clarification: The Facts / A Message From The SAYFA Team
- FEBRUARY - Where do you start when designing safer buildings?
- MARCH - How do you ensure compliance without compromising on design?
- MAY - Provide access to difficult areas with KOMBI
- JUNE - Don't presume you are meeting your professional obligations
- JULY - Test your knowledge
- AUGUST - Your professional development - we can help
- SEPTEMBER - Height Safety - It's a minefield!
- OCTOBER - Falls Change Lives - David's Story
- NOVEMBER - New Revit files available
- DECEMBER - Thank you from everyone at SAYFA