Catch up with the latest industry news for Building Owners and Managers with Safety Connect
- FEBRUARY - The New Workplace Manslaughter Laws - Redefining Our Values
- MAY - More on the New Workplace Manslaughter Laws / When to inspect and service your HVAC
- JANUARY - How long since you checked your height safety equipment?
- FEBRUARY - Company fined $300,000. Could this be you?
- MARCH - The SAYFA guide to height safety
- MAY - System Design Criteria for working at heights
- JUNE - Two important Australian Standard and Industry Code updates you need to know
- AUGUST - SAYFA's guide to facade maintenance
- OCTOBER - Important Industry Notification - AS/NZS5532
- DECEMBER - AS/NZS 5532 Compliance: The Facts / A Message From The SAYFA Team
- APRIL - Take an obligation free Height Safety Health Check
- JULY - Do you know what height safety systems you have on your roofs
- AUGUST - Download our FREE Working At Heights Manual
- SEPTEMBER - Height Safety - Are you clear on your responsibilities?
- NOVEMBER - SAYFA's must have 7 Point Checklist for Building Owners / Managers
- DECEMBER - Thank you from everyone at SAYFA