Always Keep Up To Date
Scroll down or search to see the latest product update notifications.
Raptor roof mount davits are now coded as OH10 and priced to assist with easier quoting.
These systems will still be manufactured to suit specific order requirements.
Supply lead times: 10 – 15 working days.
We have recently altered the design of the GW323 PACE600 Walkway Batten as follows:
- Increased width of base flange allows easier installation
- Screw alignment groove ensures easy positioning of drill bit.
- Available in 600mm and 700mm lengths.
In certain applications top fix anchors can be fixed using rivets only and not screw fixed to a purlin.
- Clip fix roofs require additional fixings through the roof sheets to ensure no roof sheet delamination.
- Location of the anchor on the roof sheet is very important to ensure correct performance in a fall arrest situation. This is the responsibility of your install teams. NOTE: Any additional rivets required will need to be provided by the install team.
Due to concerns with wind load and possible installation challenges on some types of roofs, the size of A-Frame Signboard SD966A (Danger – Keep off brittle and fragile roof) has been changed in our design and specifications to A4 landscape 300 x 225mm.
Refer to our signboard product page for more information.
Effective early 2020 we will no longer be stocking ON-TRAK GW10 or GW12 Grey Fibre Walkway. This is due to an industry trend preferring GW8 Aluminium Walkway over the ON-TRAK walkway. Yellow ON-TRAK Walkway will continued to be stocked.
Please refer to our Guardrail and Walkway product page for alternative solutions.
AP201 & AP202
With the increasing use of architectural standing seam roof decks, we have two new adaptor brackets for all types of fall arrest and static line plates.
AP201 – Short plate anchors and intermediates
AP202 – Long plate end stanchions and corners