Always Keep Up To Date
Scroll down or search to see the latest product update notifications.
This is an update to our walkway installation criteria
As we know, there are a few roof deck systems out now which have a 700mm cover. At SAYFA, we have always said that our walkway mesh can only span up to 670mm max. However, we have done some recent testing on our walkway mesh and can confirm that we can go up to 70mm span when there is a TRIPLE SPAN situation ie. walkway spanning over 3+ battens.
This means that you can put battens on every third roof rib.
Find below links to some updated drawings (more to follow soon).
SD943 Replaces SD945
We have now replaced our existing battery operated riveter, SD945, with a newer model - Code SD943.
- Setting force of 15,000N
- Brush-less motor to ensure less wear and tear
- Optional auto reverse function
- Increased strike to 25mm for the purpose of setting long rivets
- Faster speed settings for increased efficiency
- Ergonomic design
RAPTOR roof mount davits are now coded as OH10 and priced to assist with easier quoting.
These systems will still be manufactured to suit specific order requirements.
Supply lead times: 10 - 15 working days.
We have recently altered the design of the GW323 PACE600 Walkway Batten as follows:
- Increased width of base flange allows easier installation
- Screw alignment groove ensures easy positioning of drill bit.
- Available in 600mm and 700mm lengths.
In certain applications top fix anchors can be fixed using rivets only and not screw fixed to a purlin.
- Clip fix roofs require additional fixings through the roof sheets to ensure no roof sheet delamination.
- Location of the anchor on the roof sheet is very important to ensure correct performance in a fall arrest situation. This is the responsibility of your install teams. NOTE: Any additional rivets required will need to be provided by the install team.
Due to concerns with wind load and possible installation challenges on some types of roofs, the size of A-Frame Signboard SD966A (Danger – Keep off brittle and fragile roof) has been changed in our design and specifications to A4 landscape 300 x 225mm.
Refer to our signboard product page for more information.
We have now added a new signboard to our personalised signboard range.
Code SD973E is available for your customised messages. Sizing on this A-Frame signboard is 300 x 225 mm landscape. For more information visit the product listing – SD973E.
Administration, as in controlling the environment using signage, demarcation line marking and operational instructions, forms part of the Hierarchy of Control when ensuring height safety on your buildings.
Effective early 2020 we will no longer be stocking ON-TRAK GW10 or GW12 Grey Fibre Walkway.
This is due to an industry trend preferring GW8 Aluminium Walkway over the ON-TRAK walkway. Yellow ON-TRAK Walkway will continued to be stocked.
Please refer to our Guardrail and Walkway product page for alternative solutions.
AP201 & AP202
With the increasing use of architectural standing seam roof decks, we have two new adaptor brackets for all types of fall arrest and static line plates.
AP201 – Short plate anchors and intermediates
AP202 – Long plate end stanchions and corners