Anchor Strop incl. Quicklink Connector
- Fall arrest 15kN rated
- PVC coated stainless steel cable
- PVC coated end terminations
- Standard lengths – 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000mm
The AP115 Anchor Strop is a proprietary Anchor Point extension for use when accessing an access point. Supplied with the QUICKLINK Connector, the AP115 Anchor Strop is PVC coated and has batch number identification. Designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.4.2009 and AS/NZS 5532:2013.
- Custom lengths available at additional cost.
- Fall arrest only – 15kN
- Anchor strop – PVC coated stainless steel (6mm cable)
- Eyelets – PVC coated stainless steel
- Strop eyelet diameter – 22mm
- Quicklink – 8mm screw gate type (18mm gate opening)
- Strop lengths – 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000mm (eye to eye)
- AP115.1000 – 1000mm
- AP115.1500 – 1500mm
- AP115.2000 – 2000mm
- AP115.3000 – 3000mm
The AP115 Anchor Strop with Quicklink is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
This device requires periodic inspection and maintenance by a qualified safety inspector.
Not to be used for rope access.