XPLORA Concrete Mount Anchor, Raised
- 15kN rated
- M16 – 100mm exposed thread
- 50 / 150 / 200mm extensions
- For more information watch our anchor videos.
- AP118.200 must be load tested as per AS/NZS Standards.
- AP118.200 not suitable for rope access use.
- Fall arrest – 15kN
- Rope access – 12kN (excludes AP118.200)
- 316 stainless steel
- Eyebolt – diameter 60mm OD, 35mm ID
- Sleeve – 32mm x 50 (AP118.050) / 150 (AP118.150) / 200 (AP118.200)
- Threaded rod – M16 x 100mm
- Flange – 50mm x 3mm
- AP118.050 – 0.5kg
- AP118.150 – 0.7kg
- AP118.200 – 0.9kg
- Minimum concrete thickness – 150mm
- Minimum concrete strength – 32MPa, engineered to withstand a 15kN force in any direction
- Recommended hole size – 18mm x 110mm
- Recommended epoxy adhesive – Hilti HIT RE-500 V3
- Minimum distance to edge of structure – 200mm
XPLORA AP118 Concrete Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009, AS/NZS 4488.2:1997 and AS/NZS 5532:2013.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
This device requires 12 monthly inspection and maintenance by a qualified safety inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements and Standards. See load testing note below.
Drilled in anchor or glued in anchor requires proof load testing prior to use as per AS/NZS 1891.4:2009. Device is for personnel use only. Failure to install and certify this product by an accredited Sayfa installer voids warranty.