XPLORA Concrete Mount Anchor, Raised
- 15kN fall arrest rated
- M16 – 100mm exposed thread, 45 degree cut
- 316 grade stainless steel construction
- 50mm (AP118.050) / 150mm (AP118.150) / 200mm (AP118.200) extensions
The XPLORA Concrete Anchor is a raised anchor suitable for fall arrest or rope access* use on ballast / aggregate roofs. When used in pairs, it can provide rope access when accessing facades and window for maintenance. Designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.4.2009, AS/NZS ISO 22846 and AS/NZS 5532.2013.
- AP118.200 must be load tested as per AS/NZS Standards.
- *AP118.200 not suitable for rope access use.
- 316 stainless steel
- Eyebolt – diameter 60mm OD, 35mm ID
- Sleeve – 32mm x 50 (AP118.050) / 150 (AP118.150) / 200 (AP118.200)
- Threaded rod – M16 x 100mm
- Flange – 50mm x 3mm
- AP118.050 – 0.5kg
- AP118.150 – 0.7kg
- AP118.200 – 0.9kg
- Minimum concrete thickness – 150mm
- Minimum concrete strength – 32MPa, engineered to withstand a 15kN force in any direction
- Recommended hole size – 18mm x 110mm
- Recommended epoxy adhesive – Hilti HIT RE-500 V3
- Minimum distance to edge of structure – 200mm
XPLORA AP118 Concrete Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009, AS/NZS 4488.2:1997 and AS/NZS 5532:2013.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
This device requires 12 monthly inspection and maintenance by a qualified safety inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements and Standards. See load testing note below.
Drilled in anchor or glued in anchor requires proof load testing prior to use as per AS/NZS 1891.4:2009. Device is for personnel use only. Failure to install and certify this product by an accredited Sayfa installer voids warranty.