COBRA Timber Mount Anchor Kit
- 15kN rated
The COBRA Timber Mount Anchor is designed to fasten to the timber truss protruding between tiles for fall arrest use. The COBRA Timber Mount Anchor is a one piece profiled unit with mounting compatibility to suit most timber truss/tiled roof construction. There is no need to penetrate individual roof tiles with no additional seals required.
Incorporates energy absorbing device reducing fall load on the structure and as it comes fully assembled installation is simple and quick. The COBRA Timber Mount Anchor can aslo be powder coated to blend into the surroundings.
- Structure must be designed to withstand 15kN to comply to AS 5532:2013.
- Not suitable for twin rope access use.
- 15kN rated
- Profiled stainless steel, powder coated metallic charcoal
- Length – 400mm
- Height – 210mm
- Eyelet connection – 58 OD, 45 ID
- Timber fixing – 14g / 40mm type 17 tek screws
- Minimum timber size – 90 x 35mm F7 grade
COBRA AP121 Timber Mount Anchor is designed to comply with Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and AS 5532:2013*.
* Structure must be designed to withstand 15kN to comply to AS 5532:2013.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
This device requires 12 monthly inspection and maintenance by a qualified Height Safety Inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements and relevant Standards. See load testing note below.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.
The AP121 COBRA Timber Mount Anchor is not to be used for rope access.