LOW-PRO Steel Purlin Mount Anchor
- Flat flange
- 15kN rated
The LOW-PRO Purlin Mount Anchor is installed through the metal deck roof into the purlin for fall arrest or rope access use. Manufactured and designed in accordance with AS1891.4:2009, AS/NZS 5532:2013.
- Fall arrest anchor for access to roof edge for maintenance personnel.
- Rope access anchor when used in pairs for facade and window access.
- Fall arrest – 15kN
- Rope access – 12kN
- Anchor assembly – high grade 316 stainless steel
- Penetration seal – EPDM rubber
- Total length – 165mm
- Eyebolt – diameter 60mm OD, 35mm ID
- Threaded rod – M16 x 100mm
- Flange – 70mm
- Minimum purlin size – 150 x 1.5mm
- Minimum roof deck thickness – 0.42mm
- Minimum of 3 purlins connected to roof deck
- Less than 5 purlins require roof to be fastened to roof deck
- Rope access use requires 2 x 14g self-drilling screws through the roof sheet into the purlin on which the anchor is attached and to the purlin above/below the anchor
LOW-PRO AP123.10 Steel Purlin Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and AS/NZS 5532:2013 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent height safety system inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install propriety product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.