XPLORA Concrete Mount Anchor with Torque Indicator
- 15kN rated
- Suitable for fall arrest / twin rope access use.
- Must be load tested as per AS/NZS Standards.
- Concrete expansion anchor – steel (zinc coated)
- Eyebolt – stainless steel (316)
- Eyebolt – M12 / 120mm
- Eyelet ID – 35mm
- Concrete insert drilled – hole diameter / 18mm
- Concrete insert drilled – hole depth / 125mm
- Minimum concrete thickness – 180mm
- Minimum concrete edge distance – 200mm
- Minimum anchor spacing – 200mm
- Minimum concrete strength – 20MPa
- 0.6kg (includes eyebolt and concrete insert)
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 15kN rated
- Rope access use – 12kN
- Fall arrest use- 15kN
- Concrete structure integrity, suitability and anchor location to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation.
- Anchor is to be used in a shear load direction only (pulled at an angle not exceeding 20o to the installed surface).
- No tensile loading for fall arrest or rope access recommended as per requirements.
- XPLORA AP126 Anchor must be used in conjunction with an approved harness and lanyard system incorporating an energy absorber where required.
XPLORA AP126 Concrete Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 (Section 9).
- Rope access use – tensile load test to 6.0kN
- Fall arrest use – tensile load test to 7.5kN
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation/usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty.