XPLORA Concrete Cast-In Anchor
- Includes plastic nailing plate, reo bar & data label
- 15kN rated
- M16 x 35 s/steel eyebolt
- Stainless cast-in ferrule
- Suitable for fall arrest / twin rope access use.
- For more information watch our anchor videos.
- AP127.10 stainless cap sold separately.
- Cast-in ferrule – stainless steel
- Eyelet – stainless steel
- Ferrule length – 70mm
- Ferrule shank diameter – 23mm
- Eyebolt – M16 x 35mm collared eye
- Minimum concrete strength – 32MPa
- Minimum anchor spacing – 270mm
- Minimum concrete thickness – 120mm
- Minimum concrete edge distance – 135mm
- 0.5kg (includes eyebolt and cast in ferrule)
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 15kN rated
- Rope access use – 12kN
- Fall arrest use- 15kN
- Concrete structure integrity, suitability and anchor location to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- XPLORA AP129.10 Concrete Cast-In Anchor must be used in conjunction with an approved harness and lanyard system certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 incorporating an energy absorber where required
XPLORA AP129.10 Concrete Cast-In Anchor is designed to comply with Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage, ferrule movement or loose eyelet must be done prior to use. Inspection by a Height Safety Equipment Inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section 9.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation/usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty.