3SIXTY Top Mount Anchor, Universal
- Universal plate
- 15kN rated
- Includes fixings
- The 15kN fall arrest rated anchor point incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point, eliminating snap hook roll-out and providing uniform load distribution to the anchor plate and allowing fixture to lighter structures and roof decks.
- Not suitable for use as a primary rope access anchor, however in the event of an emergency rescue it is designed for use as a rope access anchorage. It is recommend that 2 separate anchors should be used where possible.
- Base plate – profiled stainless steel
- Swivel eye – profiled stainless steel
- Total height – 50mm
- Overall size – 290mm x 285mm
- 1.4kg (excludes fixings)
- Timber purlin fixing – 14g / 75mm type 17 tek screws
- Metal purlin fixing – 14g / 75mm self-drilling tek screws
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm structural Bulbtite rivets
Working Load Limit
Single person use
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- 3SIXTY Top Mount Anchor must be used in conjunction with an approved harness and lanyard system incorporating an energy absorber
3SIXTY Top Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and AS/NZS 5532:2013 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.