3SIXTY RAPID Top Mount Anchor, Wide Deck
- Suits 300 – 372mm deck
- 15kN rated
- Includes fixings
- High tensile aluminium plate
- Powder coated finish
- Overload indicators
- Rescue after fall rated
- 1kg (incl fixings)
The 3SIXTY RAPID Anchor is ideally suited to maintenance personnel working at heights utilising a harness and lanyard fall protection system.
- The 15kN fall arrest rated anchor incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point, eliminating snap hook roll-out and providing uniform load distribution to the anchor plate and allowing fixture to lighter structures and roof decks.
- The 3SIXTY RAPID Anchor is designed to allow emergency rope access from the activated anchor for rescue in a fall situation.
- Base plate – aluminium alloy 6005-T5
- Swivel eye – profiled stainless steel
- Overall size – 432mm x 280mm
- 1kg (includes fixings)
- Timber purlin fixing – 14g / 75mm type 17 tek screws
- Metal purlin fixing – 14g / 75mm self-drilling tek screws
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm structural Bulbtite rivets
Working Load Limit
Single person use
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- 3SIXTY RAPID Top Mount Anchor must be used in conjunction with an approved harness and lanyard system incorporating an energy absorber
3SIXTY RAPID Top Mount Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and AS/NZS 5532:2013 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.