SPYDA Temporary Anchor, Clamp/Screw Fix
- Clamp fix & screw fix
- 15kN rated
- Includes carry bag
- 8.8kg (excluding fixings)
The AP145 is a proprietary temporary anchor system for safe work at height. The AP145 has multiple slotted fixing points and adjustable pivot arms to suit any application. With its unique energy absorbing swivel attachment point there is no possibility of snap hook roll-out. In the event of a fall there is a uniform load distribution. Lightweight and relocatable, the AP145 folds into a compact unit and is easily transported with the supplied carry bag.
SPYDA AP145.20 Temporary Anchor is designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
- Swivel eye – profiled stainless steel
- Pivotarms – high tensile powder coated aluminium
- Deckclamps – high tensile extrude aluminium
- Arm length – 1270mm
- Total unit height – 120mm
- 10.0kg (excludes fixings)
- Timber fixing – 14g / 75mm type 17 tek screws
- Metal fixing – 14g / 75mm self drilling tek screws
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 15kN rated
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- SPYDA AP145 Temporary Anchor must be used in conjunction with an approved harness and lanyard system incorporating an energy absorber
SPYDA AP145 Temporary Anchor is designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
1 year from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. 10 year usage lifespan applies to this product. Once this period has expired or this device has been damaged in any way, this device must be removed from service.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.