SENTRY Guardrail with Baseplate, Top Mount
- For side mount application use GW351S.
- Fixing to structure not included, see SD900 fixings section.
- For more information watch our guardrail & walkway videos.
- Post assemblies, hand & kneerails – profiled structural aluminium with option for powder coating
- Universal elbows & end caps – die cast aluminium
- Handrail component – 50mm diameter section mounted 1000mm to 1100mm above floor surface
- Kneerail component – 40mm diameter section mounted 450mm below handrail
- Post component – 60mm x 40mm RHS section, post length 950mm to 1100mm above floor surface
- Post spacing – max 2.0m intervals
- 2kg / m (approximate)
- Metal fixing – M12 bolt set
- Concrete fixing (min 25 MPa) – M8 x 75 screwbolt / M10 x 90 mechanical concrete anchor
- Handrail to post fixing – 12-14 / 20mm tek screw
- Kneerail to post fixing – 12-14 / 48mm tek screw
Sentry Guardrail is designed and manufactured to comply with Australian Standard AS1657-2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.