ON-TRAK Fibre Walkway, Yellow
- For more information watch our guardrail & walkway videos.
- Maximum cross slope – 7°.
- Inclines greater than 10° require cleats as per AS 1657:2013 – see GW340.
- Premium grade fire retardant, UV inhibited polyester resin incorporating a composite fibre reinforcement inlay (thermo setting in nature, not thermoplastic).
- Panel size – 3660mm (L) x 605mm (W)
- Panel thickness – 15mm
- 4.5kg / per linear metre (7.5kg per m²)
- Rivet fix option – 5mm construction grade Bulbtite rivets
- Clip fix option – utilising unique non-penetrating TrakTite mounting clips
On-Trak Walkway System is designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.