PACE 600 Walkway Support ‘C’ Batten
- For rib spacing of maximum 190mm centre etc. corrugated deck.
- For more information watch our guardrail & walkway videos.
- Fixings to roof deck excluded.
- Roof battens – mill finish profiled aluminium
- Walkway spacer batten – 700mm (L) x 40mm (H)
- Walkway to batten – 35mm SD Class 3 tek screw
- Batten to roofdeck – 5mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
Note: Max. batten increments – 670mm
Roof Pitch Installation
- Can be installed up a slope to max 20° (cleats are required after 10°).
- To be levelled across a slope when greater than 7°.
Working Load Limit
- Span 500mm – Max load capacity: 4.8kPa / Max deflection: 2.5mm
- Span 670mm – Max load capacity: 2.5kPa / Max deflection: 3.2mm
- Span 700mm -Max load capacity: 1.8kPa / Max deflection: 3.5mm
Note: All deflection and/or load data is based on standard 13mm x 600mm walkway panel.
Pace 600 Walkway System is designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1657-2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specifacations and installation / usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty.