PACE 600 Walkway Cleat 30 x 13mm
- Fixings included
Where the angle of slope of the walkway is between 10° and 20°, the surface shall have cleats evening spaced.
- 10° – 15° – 450 mm cleat spacing
- 15° – 18° – 400 mm cleat spacing
- 18°+ – 350mm cleat spacing
- Walkway – mill finish, expanded aluminium grating
- Roof battens – mill finish profiled aluminium
- Panel size – 6000mm (L) x 600mm (W)
- Cleat to walkway fixing – screw 12-14 x 20mm S/D SS tek
Pace 600 Walkway System is designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1657-2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specifacations and installation / usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty.