PACE 600 Aluminium Walkway Only – Levelled
- For more information watch our guardrail & walkway videos.
- Where roof pitch is 12° or greater, guardrail is required.
- Inclines greater than 10° require cleats as per AS1657-2013 – see GW340.
- Walkway – mill finish, expanded aluminium grating
- Roof battens – mill finish profiled aluminium
- Panel size – 6000mm (L) x 600mm (W)
- Panel thickness – 13mm
- Walkway support batten – 700mm (L) x 40mm (H)
- 4.5kg / per linear metre (6.4kg per m²)
- Walkway to batten – 35mm SD Class 3 tek screw
- Batten to roofdeck – 5mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
Note: Max. batten increments – 670mm
Roof Pitch Installation
- Can be installed up a slope to max 20°.
- To be levelled across a slope when greater than 7°.
Pace 600 Walkway System is designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specifacations and installation / usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty.