ZERO Multipurpose Fall Arrest Harness – Deluxe
- Quick connect buckles
- Front and rear fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- Breathable rear panel and back strap keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting
- Extra wide padded shoulder and leg straps
- Fall indicators for continued safety
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections
- Water & oil resistant
- Tool loops
- 136kg rated
The ZERO Plus Tradesman Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of ZERO Plus range. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Ideal for the professional construction worker who demands comfort and premium safety in their harness.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer. Doesn’t tangle easily, making it quick to put on.
- For more information watch our harness gear videos.
- Rated to 136kg (for use with standard fall arrest lanyard)
- Material – manufactured from polyester webbing
- Weight – 1.3kg (includes all buckles and D-rings)
- Load rating – 23kN
- Material – manufactured from high tensile steel, zinc plated
- Weight – 0.6kg
Working Load Limit
All ZERO fall arrest harness gear is rated over 100kg and is designed for a maximum free fall of 2000mm. An energy absorber is to be incorporated as a safety factor whenever a fall arrest situation is encountered.
ZERO harness gear and equipment is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, CE. EN361 and relevant statutory OHS codes of practice guidelines.
ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008. Copies of test certificates are available.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.