ZERO Multipurpose Roofers Harness Kit
- Includes: HR003 – Multipurpose Fall Arrest Harness – Premium, HR010.15 – 15.0M Rope Line with Length Adjuster & Energy Absorber, HR029 – 1.5M Anchor Strap, HR030T – 22kN Karabiner Twist-lock type, HR049 – Harness Gear Backpack
- Rope line lengths – 15.0M (HR040.15), 20.0M (HR040.20), 30.0M (HR040.30)
The HR040 multipurpose roofers kit is designed to be used for fall protection in multiple areas and applications. Primarily designed for use on roofs, the rope line and adjuster gives the user flexibility and movement whilst limiting access beyond the fall edge by setting the rope line adjuster. The HR040 series of roofer’s kits include the premium harness with quick connect buckles.
- For more information watch our harness gear videos.
- Load rating – 136kg (for use with standard fall arrest lanyard)
- Material – manufactured from polyester webbing
- Weight – 1.3kg (includes all buckles and D-rings)
- Load rating – 1 person
- Material – manufactured from nylon, 11mm kernmantle rope
- Weight – 15.0M – 2.2kg
- Load rating – 136kg – 1 person
- Material – manufactured from polyester
- Weight – 0.7kg (includes end karabiners)
- Load rating – 23kN
- Material – manufactured from high tensile steel, zinc plated
- Weight – 0.6kg
Working Load Limit
All ZERO fall arrest harness gear is rated at 100kg and is designed for a maximum free fall of 2000mm. An energy absorber is to be incorporated as a safety factor whenever a fall arrest situation is encountered.
ZERO harness gear and equipment is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, CE. EN361 and relevant statutory OHS codes of practice guidelines.
Individually tested, this equipment is manufactured to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008. Copies of test certificates are available
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.