ZERO Descent Rescue Kit
- 50.0M rope length
- 200kg rated
Designed for self-evacuation abseil or recovery of a casualty from tall structures. Designed and tested for a two-person load. 50.0M self-contained rescue kit to carry out snatch or pick off rescues, when a person has fallen or become unable to help themselves.
For more information on what to be aware of when performing a rescue, visit our page: What happens after your fall arrest equipment saves you?
- Kit is recommended for self-evacuation or recovery of a casualty.
- For more information on the ZERO range watch our harness gear videos.
- Only to be used by personnel trained in rescue and rope access operations.
- Load rating – 136kg (for use with standard fall arrest lanyard)
- Material – manufactured from polyester webbing
- Weight – 1.3kg (includes all buckles and D-rings)
- Load rating – 1 person
- Material – manufactured from nylon, 11mm kernmantle rope
- Length – 50.0M
Working Load Limit
All fall arrest harness gear is rated at 100kg and is designed for a maximum free fall of 2000mm. An energy absorber is to be incorporated as a safety factor whenever a fall arrest situation is encountered.
ZERO harness gear and equipment is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, CE. EN361 and relevant statutory OHS codes of practice guidelines.
Individually tested, this equipment is manufactured to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008. Copies of test certificates are available
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.