EDGE Equipment Materials Hoist including Winch 7.5M
- WLL 100kg
The EDGE Materials Hoist is a low maintenance telescopic jib, made from steel. Giving you 360° manual radial slew, its rugged structure provides effortless access for materials that require hoisting to the roof or elevated areas.
- Metal deck mounted system must be connected to adequate support structure eg. materials hoist platform.
Base plate and mast (turret), extendable boom and winch – powder coated steel construction.
- Base place and mast (turret) – 40kg
- Extendable boom – 26kg
- Winch – 6kg
Hand Operated Brake Winch
- The materials hoist, winch and optional platform surround is rated at 100kg.
Gear ratio – 5:1
- Application – lifting
- Rated capacity – 100kg W.W.L.
- Type of brake – self actuating
- Drum diameter – 50mm
- Flange diameter – 130mm
- Drum width – 52mm
- Cable size – ∅5mm
- Max cable capacity – 15.0M x ∅5mm
- Cable breaking strain – 1855kg
- Cable (galv as supplied) – 7.5M x ∅5mm
- Fastening device – snap hook
Working Load Limit
Max 100kg W.L.L.
Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
Edge Materials Hoists are designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Australian Standards and relevant statutory WHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on max 100kg W.L.L.
1 year from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance required. Basic wear/ tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
EDGE Materials Hoist NOT to be used for lifting or lowering person/s. Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.