KATT Portable Ladder Support Bracket
- Wall Mount
- Adjustable to pitch and angle.
- For more information watch the Katt Portable Ladder Support Bracket video.
- Max recommended heights above lower landing – 4.0M.
- Profiled stainless steel
- 480mm (w) x 160mm (d) x 240mm (h)
- Timber fixing – 14g/type 17 tek screw x 4
- Metal fixing – 8mm Bulbtite rivet x 6 OR 14g into structure x 4
- Concrete fixing – 8mm x 75 screw bolt x 3 OR wedge type anchor x 3
- Steel structure – 8mm bolt set x 3
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use with approved portable ladder. Max user weight 120kg.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by an engineer unless it is clear to a competent person prior to installation.
Installation, certification, maintenance and usage of ladder to be in accordance with relevant statutory OH&S Codes of Practice Guidelines and manufacturer’s recommendation. Refer operation manual for detailed instructions and recommendations.
Testing and performance based on single person use (max 120kg) using a Standards approved portable ladder.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. Excludes powder coating.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to installation. No certified maintenance required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. (Refer operation manual.)
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.