KATT Vertical Cage Ladder with Midway Landing Platform – Internal Access
- Suitable for heights of up to 12.0M.
- CLICK HERE to download REVIT files for the entire KATT range.
- Proudly Australian Made – View the Video.
- Vertical caged ladders should only be used if angled caged ladders are not practicable.
- Change of direction platform required above 6.0M
All componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Overall ladder width – 605mm
- Distance between stiles – 525mm
- Rung diameter – 45 x 32mm (profiled)
- Rung spacing – 300mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 900mm to 1100mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 200mm (vertical position)
- Maximum distance between rest platforms – 6.0M
- Ladder body sections – 2.9kg/M (excludes fixing brackets and fixings)
- Cage sections – 8.3kg/M
- Metal fixing – M10 bolt set
- Concrete fixing – M10 mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal purlin fixing – M8 toggle bolt
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated
- Industrial rated, suited to high frequency usage.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by an engineer unless it is clear to a competent person prior to installation.
- ARRESTA Vertical Line Fall Arrest System must be only used with the approved fall arrest device and harness system incorporating front chest attachment and energy absorber as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 (part 4).
KATT Ladder System is designed to comply with requirements of Standard AS 1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standard AS 1657:2018.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS 1657:2018 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.