KATT Ladder Support Dock with Grabrails
- Gutter Mount
- For use with portable ladders – see LD450.
- Maximum recommended distance between landings – 4.M.
- Mill finish, high grade extruded aluminium with profiled grabrails (with option for powder coating)
- Grabrail – 1020mm (h), 1200mm (w)
- Step through opening width – 525mm
- Docking cradle width – 200mm
- Timber fixing – 14G type 17 tek screw
- Concrete fixing – M10 x 75mm mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
- Composite panel fixing – 8mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
Working Load Limit
Recommended for single person use with approved portable ladder – max user weight 120kg.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation.
KATT Ladder Support Dock is designed to comply with requirements of Standard AS 1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on single person use (mas 120kg) using Standards approved portable ladder.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS 1657:2018 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.