VISTA COMMERCIAL Suspension Kit
- Sizes available – 1000mm (LD465.1000), 2000mm (LD465.2000), 3000mm (LD465.3000)
- Weights – 31.0kg (LD465.1000), 34.0kg (LD465.2000), 36.0kg (LD465.3000)
- To support Vista ladder in suspended ceiling application use 50 x 50mm angle.
- REVIT files.
- Ladder sections – high tensile extruded aluminium
- Support frame – high tensile extruded aluminium (white powder coated)
- Mounting door – pre-finished 18mm white laminate panel or paintable MDF board
- Ladder rung spacings – 300mm
- Ladder width between stiles – 312mm to 525mm
- To suit ceiling height – 2200mm to 4300mm
Working Load Limit
Recommended for single person use – 150kg
- Industrial rated, suited to high frequency usage
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation.
Vista Access Ladders are designed and manufactured in accordance with relevant requirements and sections of Standards AS1657:2018, AS/NZS 1892:1996 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines. (Compliance letter available upon request.)
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.