SKYDORE Flashing Kit for Sliding Roof Hatch
- Corrugated profile
- 1200 (L) x 1000mm (W)
- No further discounts apply.
- For more information watch our roof access hatch videos.
- To install roof hatches, installers must possess valid industry licences and comply with all relevant OH&S legislation.
- High strength aluminium frame with zincalume sheet metal cover (powder costed finish available on request).
- Sliding mechanism – roller bearings/zinc coated.
- Hatch opening clearance: 920 x 1200mm
- Overall size (excluding flashing) – 1100mm x 1400mm
20kg (excluding flashings)
- Flashing kit available to suit tray deck roofs – see LD498T.
- Flashing kit available to suit corrugated type roofs – see LD498C.
3 years from date of purchase subject to installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.