RAPTOR Rigid Rail with Groove Extrusion Corner Kit
- Varying degree x 1.0M radius
The RAPTOR GROOVE flush mount ceiling system provides a concealed, architectural shadow line effect giving a neat, contemporary appearance. The RAPTOR concealed ceiling system allows free manoeuvrability of the operator whilst attached to the system, ensuring safe and efficient access for maintenance purposes.
- Please consult the sales team for supply lead ties.
- For more information watch our rigid rail videos.
- Trolley – stainless steel including 6 sealed bearings
Working Load Limit
Single person use – 180kg per trolley (user/equipment)
- Maximum horizontal pitch for safe use – 3°
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
RAPTOR Rigid Rail is designed to comply with Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001, AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by a Height Safety Equipment Inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standard AS/NZS 181.1:2009
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standard and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.