RAPTOR Trolley Dual Attachment – Lockable
- Multi Directional
- Includes locking thumb screw
- 15kN rated
- Dual attachment
- Lockable trolleys are designed to be secured into position to assist with controlled rope access descent.
- Trolley – stainless steel including 6 sealed bearings
WORKING LOAD LIMIT
Single person use – 180kg per trolley (user/equipment)
- Maximum horizontal pitch for safe use – 3°
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
RAPTOR Rigid Rail is designed to comply with Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001, AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
- AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.1:2009
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification every 12 months by a Height Safety Equipment Inspector in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standard AS/NZS 181.1:2009
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standard and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.