Suitable for multiple users, rigid rail systems spread the operating loads, allowing connection to lighter structures. They also lessen the fall distance, thereby reducing injury to operators should a fall occur.
- The RAPTOR rigid rail is a proprietary system which is designed for total freedom of operator movement. With a maximum fall distance allowance of 600mm this ensures minimum impact and injury to the operator.
- The RAPTOR rigid rail system is designed to support multiple users simultaneously. RAPTOR can span up to 6 metres providing increased efficiency and cost effectiveness as minimal support structure is required.
- The structural design of the rigid rail system allows larger spanning capability and requires less supporting structure ensuring cost effectiveness and simple installation.
- The RAPTOR rigid rail system complies with Standards AS/NZS 1891.2, AS/NZS 1891.4 and AS/NZS 4488.
- Fall protection for train and aeroplane maintenance whilst working at height.
- Truck loading and cargo inspection operator safety.
- Cabin and portable building fall protection when constructed in a controlled indoor environment.
- Building facades, window maintenance and cleaning.
- Access to lighting and ceiling mounted equipment for inspection and maintenance.
- Access to advertising signage and billboards for display change over.