KATT2 SUSPENDED ANGLED CAGE LADDER WITH MIDWAY LANDING PLATFORM – INTERNAL ACCESS
Currently Revit files are not available for this NEW ladder configuration. They will be released shortly. CLICK HERE FOR ALL OTHER RL400 REVIT FILES.
KATT2 Modular Rung Ladder Systems provide access to rooftops, ceiling spaces and other elevated areas requiring access for maintenance.
- 18 multiple ladder system configurations providing a solution for any situation
- Prefabricated modular components provide easy on-site assembly with no welding required
- Rapid install, unique system flexibility based on T-Slot connection system
- Precision robotic manufacture, ensuring quality consistency
- Power grip rungs with slip testing to Australian Standards AS1657:2018
- 10 year system warranty
- Currently Revit files are not available for this NEW ladder configuration. They will be released shortly. CLICK HERE FOR ALL OTHER RL400 REVIT FILES.
- Portable Ladder to access lower platform not included – refer LD450.
- Change of direction platform required above 6.0m.
- Any opening requires protection to three sides. See GW394, concrete (GW394C) or metal deck (GW394D).
- GW394 not included with RL34 Ladder System code. Please order separately depending on roof type, concrete (GW394C) or metal deck (GW394D).
- Proudly Australian Made – View the Video.
KATT2 Fixed Ladder System by SAYFA GROUP, safe access to rooftops, ceiling spaces and elevated areas for maintenance. System design, supply, layout, installation and certification by a SAYFA approved installer, as per the manufacturer’s installation instructions and current standards.
All components and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Overall ladder width – 605mm
- Distance between stiles – 525mm
- Rung diameter – 45 x 32mm (profiled)
- Rung spacing – 300mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 900mm to 1100mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 200mm (vertical position)
- Maximum distance between rest platforms – 6.0M
LADDER RUNG SLIP RESISTANCE
Grip profile rated to R10.
- Ladder body sections – 2.9kg/m (excludes fixing brackets and fixings)
- Cage sections – 8.3kg/m
- Metal fixing – M10 bolt set
- Concrete fixing – M10 mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal purlin fixing – M8 toggle bolt
(Refer installation manual)
WORKING LOAD LIMIT
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Industrial rated, suited to high frequency usage.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a engineer unless it is clear to a competent person prior to installation.
- ARRESTA Vertical Line Fall Arrest System must be only used with the approved fall arrest device and harness system incorporating front chest attachment and energy absorber as per AS/NZS1891.1:2009 (part 4).
KATT2 Ladder system is designed to conform with requirements of the Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1657:2018, AS/NZS 5532:2013 AS/NZS/ISO22846, AS/NZS1891 and relevant codes of practices and guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of AS1657:2018.
10 Years from date of purchase subject to correct installation. Use and maintenance to be in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. (This excludes wearing parts).
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891 and AS/NZS 5532. (Refer installation manual).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.