SPEKTRA EXTREME STRENGTH CHEMICAL ANCHOR DISPENSER KIT
- Includes Pump, Brushes & Nozzle
- To suit SD944F Fast Cure Chemical Anchor
- Use the Chemical Anchor Volume Calculator to assist with estimating the amount required for your next job.
VF22PRO+ is a top-performing ‘new generation polymer’ anchoring system with very low VOC content offering very high performance in both cracked & uncracked concrete. Along with a very good performance under seismic conditions (C1 & C2). VF22PRO+ is one of the most versatile anchoring systems. VF22Pro+ mixes blue and fades to grey indicating the open working time.
Use in Porous Substrates
This bonded anchor is not intended for use as a cosmetic or decorative product. When anchoring into porous or reconstituted stone it is recommended that technical assistance is sought. Due to the nature of the product, migration of the monomer in the resin may cause staining in certain materials. If you are still uncertain, it is advisable to test the resin by applying it in a small, discrete area and testing before using the resin on the project.
*Base material and cartridge temperature. Cartridge must be conditioned to minimum 10 degrees Celsius.
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ETA according EAD 330499-00-0601 for anchoring of threaded bars into cracked and uncracked concrete, and under seismic conditions (C1 & C2)
- ETA according to EAD 330087-00-0601 for post-installed rebar connections
- AS1252 Compliant: The ETA document meets anchor testing and reporting requirements of AS 5216:2018, essential for compliance with the NCC.
- Tested according to LEED 2009 EQ c4.1, SCAQMD rule 1168 (2005)
- Fire resistance F120 for threaded bar
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified for contact with potable water
Cartridges should be stored in their original packaging, the correct way up and in cool dry conditions (+5°C to +25°C) out of direct sunlight. When stored correctly, the shelf life will be for 12 months from the date of manufacture.