TRAVEL8 Mini End Stanchion Anchor, Steel Mount (incl. Fixings)
- Includes bolt set
End anchor used for steel beam mount static line systems.
- For more information watch our static line videos.
- 5mm powder coated stainless steel
- 130mm (L) x 80mm (H) x 45mm (W)
- Connection hole diameter – 15mm
- Fixing hole dimensions – 14.8mm, spaced 86mm apart
- Metal fixing – M14 stainless steel bolt fixing
Working Load Limit
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- User weight limit – 120kg (user & equipment)
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
3 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.