TRAVEL8 Bolt-On End Stanchion Anchor
- Steel or concrete
- Excludes wall fixings (requires 3 x M12 anchors)
- Must be load tested as per AS/NZS Standards when installed in concrete structure.
- Stainless steel
- Length – 140mm
- Width – 155mm
- Height – 70mm
- Thickness – 6mm
- Hole dimensions, centre to centre – 126mm
- 0.77kg – excluding fixings
- Fall arrest (1 user) – 15kN
- Fall arrest (2 user) – 21kN
- Rope access – 12kN
- Concrete fixing – M12 Trubolt / Chemset / HSL M12 or similar
- Steel fixing – M12 bolts class 8.8 or M14 SS bolt (fixings and substructure must be verified by engineer)
The TRAVEL8 SL206 Bolt-On Anchor is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009, AS/NZS 4488.2.1997 and AS 5532:2013 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on Standard AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
- Dynamic load test – 15kN
- Static load test – 15kN
10 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
This device requires periodic inspection and maintenance by a qualified safety inspector.
- Minimum thickness of concrete – 150mm.
- Anchor point requires proof load testing prior to use as per AS/NZS 1891.4.2009.