TRAVEL8 Intermediate Bracket Only
- Excludes wall fixings (requires 1 x M12 anchor)
- Stainless steel profiled plate
- Cable height off structure – 100mm (approximate)
- Intermediate spacing – 6.0m to 8.0m intervals
- Metal Deck to plate fixing – M14 stainless steel bolt fixing
- Concrete fixing – M12 mechanical concrete anchor
Working Load Limit
User weight limit – 120kg (user & equipment)
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- TRAVEL8 Static Line System must only be used with the approved PILOT Traveller device and harness system with energy absorber as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
10 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.