TRAVEL8 Timber Mount Intermediate, with Tile Tite Flashing – Variable
- Maximum 30° (150° obtuse angle) total deviation
- Requires bending tool, see SL239.
- Corners sharper than 30° (150° obtuse angle) require 2 intermediates.
- For more information watch our static line videos.
- Minimum timber truss size 140 x 45 mm F7 grade
- Stainless steel intermediate and connection combination
- Aluminium fixing plate to timber truss
- Cable height off structure – 125mm to 150mm
- Aluminium connection plate to Timber truss – 400mm
- Intermediate spacing – 5m intervals
- Timber fixing – M8 x 75 Bolts to no less than 140 x 45mm F7 grade timber truss.
Working Load Limit
User weight limit – 120kg (user & equipment)
- Up to 4 users per line, determined by intermediate spacing and roof pitch
- Maximum roof pitch – 30°
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- TRAVEL8 Static Line System must only be used with the approved PILOT Traveller device and harness system with energy absorber as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
3 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.