- ARRESTA shuttle – stainless steel (316)
- Energy absorber lanyard – 100% polyester webbing
- Vertical line cable – stainless steel (316)
- Cable terminators & tensioners – stainless steel (316)
- ARRESTA shuttle – 100mm (L) 44mm (W) to suit 8mm cable
- Energy absorber – 130mm (static length)
- 400mm (deployed length) in the event of a fall
- Vertical line cable – 8mm (7 x 7 strand)
- 0.9kg (including energy absorber)
Working Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 6kN rated (in conjunction with energy absorber lanyard device)
- Ladder integrity, attachment method to support structure and structure integrity to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- ARRESTA Vertical Line Fall Arrest System must be used in conjunction with an approved harness system incorporating an energy absorber where required
ARRESTA Vertical Line Fall Arrest System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.3:1997, AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.3:1997.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation / usage guidelines voids complete system certification and / or warranty.