TRAVEL8 TIMBER MOUNT STATIC LINE SYSTEM
The TRAVEL8 Static Line System provides continuous attachment and effective fall protection across roof surfaces and other elevated areas to which safe roof access is required. A proprietary fall arrest system TRAVEL8 Static Line is suitable for multiple users.
Available in various mounting configurations, the system can be used in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications incorporating the PILOT Traveller.
- Advanced energy absorbing and multi user capability
- Smooth intermediate pass through system using the PILOT Traveller
- Simple installation using modular components
- Low profile system blends in with surroundings
- Stainless steel profiled plate assembly including: end stanchions, intermediates, corners, cable and connection devices. Aluminium connection bracket to timber truss.
- Attachment cable – 8mm (7 x 7 strand)
- Cable height off structure – 125mm to 150mm (approximate)
- Intermediate spacing – 5.0m intervals
- Timber fixing – M8 x 75 Bolts to no less than 140 x 45mm F7 grade timber truss.
- Approximately 800 N (70 – 90kg) set with in-line tensioner device
Working Load Limit
User weight limit – 120kg (user & equipment)
- Up to 4 users per line, determined by intermediate spacing and roof pitch
- Maximum roof pitch – 30°
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- TRAVEL8 Static Line System must only be used with the approved PILOT Traveller device and harness system with energy absorber as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
10 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.