TRAVEL8 CONCRETE MOUNT STATIC LINE SYSTEM, 150MM RAISED
The TRAVEL8 Permanent Static Line is a proprietary fall arrest system which provides continuous attachment and fall protection across roof surfaces and other elevated areas to which safe roof access is required.
Offering advanced energy absorption and suitable for multiple users, the system’s low profile, high quality components are able to be used in a variety of fall arrest applications including horizontal, vertical and overhead.
- Simple installation utilising modular components
- Smooth intermediate pass using the PILOT Traveller
- Various mounting options available
- Low profile system offers minimal aesthetic impact
- Stainless steel profiled plate assembly including: end stanchions, intermediates, corners, cable and connection devices.
- Attachment cable – 8mm (7 x 7 strand)
- Cable height off structure – 140mm (approximate)
- Intermediate spacing – 6.0m to 8.0m intervals
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm structural rivets with 14g self-drilling screws
- Approximately 800 N (70 – 90kg) set with in-line tensioner device
Limitations of Use
- Minimum roof thickness – 0.42mm
- The system is only to be installed by approved and accredited installers.
- Up to 4 users per line, determined by intermediate spacing and roof pitch
- User weight limit – 120kg (user & equipment)
- Maximum roof pitch – 30°
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
- TRAVEL8 Static Line System must only be used with the approved PILOT Traveller device and harness system with energy absorber as per AS/NZS 1891.1:2009 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009
TRAVEL8 Static Line System is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
Testing and performance based on requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009.
3 years from date of purchase subject to installation in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Inspection and certification every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Standards AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.