PROTEX Raised Skylight Protector – 1200 (L) x 1250 (W) x 300mm (H)
- Length 1200mm*
- Width – 1250mm
- Height – 300mm
- Fabricated item, 4 – 5 days manufacturing lead time applies.
- Height & length to be specified.
- *Max length – 1200mm (based on 300mm height)
- For more information watch our skylight protector videos.
- Non-trafficable, designed as fall prevention only.
- All lattice material and frame supports manufactured from high strength profile aluminium
- Skylight mesh – 2.9kg / m2
- Metal roof deck fixing – 5mm Bulbtite self sealing rivet.
Working Load Limit
Not designed to take trafficable loads – 120kg limit
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation.
PROTEX Skylight Protectors are designed and manufactured to comply with relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines.
10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance is required. Basic wear and tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.