ALTO Double Step Over
- 450 (H) x 1200 (L) x 600mm (W)
- Yellow edge bar
- AS1657:2018 3.1.4 Australian Standard states where the change of level is greater than 300mm but does not exceed 450mm, a minimum of one intermediate step shall be provided. Any height exceeding 450mm shall be in accordance with Section 7 – ladders, step ladders or stairs.
- For more information watch our step ladder & bridge videos.
- All componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Maximum height – 450mm
- Overall width – 600mm
- Concrete fixing – 8mm x 75mm mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal roof deck fixing – 5mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
Work Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
Alto Step Ladder Access Systems are designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Australian Standards AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance required. Basic wear/tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. (Refer instruction manual).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation/ usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty