ALTO Step Ladder only
- Heights – 1000mm (ST570.1000), 2000mm (ST570.1000), 3000mm (ST570.3000), 4000mm (ST570.4000), 5000mm (ST570.5000)
- Includes mounting brackets
- 4 – 5 working days lead time.
- Manufactured to 65° angle.
- LD407 retractable stiles can be retrofitted.
- For more information watch our step ladder & bridge videos.
- Step ladders are fabricated to specific height required.
- Suitable roof lead-on fall protection must be provided.
- A fall protection cage is recommended above 3.5M.
- All componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Maximum height – 6.0m
- Overall ladder width – 650mm
- Distance between handrails – 560mm
- Step size – 600mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 38mm (H)
- Step spacing – 200 – 250mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 1000mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 150mm
- Minimum distance between rest platforms – 6.0m
- Angle of slope – 65°
- Timber fixing – 14g type 17 tek screw
- Metal fixing – M10 stainless steel bolt set
- Concrete fixing – M10/ 75mm mechanical concrete anchor
- Metal roof deck fixing – 8mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet
- Composite panel fixing – 8mm construction grade Bulbtite rivet or M8 through bolt set
Work Load Limit
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a competent person prior to installation
Alto Step Ladder Access Systems are designed and manufactured generally in accordance with requirements of Australian Standards AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines.
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Inspection and Maintenance
Visual inspection for any damage or loose fixings must be done periodically and prior to use. No certified maintenance required. Basic wear/tear preventative maintenance is recommended, as per manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. (Refer instruction manual).
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above specification and installation/ usage guidelines voids complete system certification and/or warranty