ALTO Modular Step Ladder only
- Heights – 1000mm (ST570M.1000), 2000mm (ST570M.2000), 3000mm (ST570M.3000), 4000mm (ST570M.4000), 5000mm (ST570M.5000)
- Includes mounting brackets
- Allow 2- 3 working days lead time for step ladders manufactured to specific height requirements.
- Manufactured to 65° angle.
- LD407 retractable stiles can be retrofitted.
- For more information watch our step ladder & bridge videos.
- Step ladders are fabricated to specific height required.
- Suitable roof lead-on fall protection must be provided.
- A fall protection cage is recommended above 3.5M.
- All ALTO Modular Step Ladder componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Maximum height – 5.0m
- Overall ladder width – 650mm
- Distance between handrails – 560mm
- Step size – 600mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 38mm (H)
- Step spacing – up to 300mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 1000mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 150mm
- Angle of slope – 65°
- Steel purlin (min 2.0mm) / M10 S/S bolt or M8 toggle bolt or 14G tek screw
- Steel structure / M10 S/S bolts
- Concrete (min 25MPa) / M10 tru-bolt or M8 screw bolt
- Brick / M8 Screw Bolt
- Composite Panel / M10 through bolt or M8 toggle bolts
(Refer instruction manual)
WORK LOAD LIMIT
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Industrial rated, suited to high frequency usage.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a engineer unless it is clear to a competent person prior to installation.
ALTO Modular Step Ladder System is designed to comply with requirements of Australian Standard AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory WHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines. Slip resistance testing to AS4586:2013 (Rating – R11).
Testing and performance of ALTO Step Ladder Systems based on requirements of Australian Standard AS1657:2018.
ALTO Modular Step Ladder Systems are warrantied for 10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification of ALTO Modular Step Ladder Systems is required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS1657:2018 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9). (Refer instruction manual.)
Failure to supply and/or install ALTO Modular Step Ladder systems in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.