ALTO Modular Step Ladder KOMBI 600 Mount
- Heights – 1000mm (ST574M.1000), 2000mm (ST574M.2000), 3000mm (ST574M.3000), 4000mm (ST574M.4000), 5000mm (ST574M.5000)
For AS1657 compliant designs use the ALTO Modular Step Ladder Calculator.
ALTO Modular Step Ladders provide easy access to roofs, machinery, service platforms and other areas for maintenance personnel. With each section designed and fabricated as separate components, significant delivery and cranage cost savings are achieved. Easy bolt together assembly ensure rapid on-site installation. All ALTO Modular Step Ladder components are manufactured from high grade structural alumnium with options for powder coating.
- Top of step ladder mounted to KOMBI 80 Platform.
- Manufactured to 65° angle.
- Allow 2- 3 working days lead time.
- A fall protection cage is recommended above 3.5m.
- All ALTO Modular Step Ladder componentry and accessories manufactured from high grade structural aluminium with options for powder coating.
- Maximum height – 5.0m
- Overall ladder width – 686mm
- Distance between handrails – 560mm
- Step size – 600mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 38mm (H)
- Step spacing – up to 300mm
- Stile extension above landing surface – 1000mm
- Minimum clearance behind ladder – 150mm
- Angle of slope – 65°
- Steel purlin (min 2.0mm) / M10 S/S bolt or M8 toggle bolt or 14G tek screw
- Steel structure / M10 S/S bolts
- Concrete (min 25MPa) / M10 tru-bolt or M8 screw bolt
- Brick / M8 Screw Bolt
- Composite Panel / M10 through bolt or M8 toggle bolts
(Refer instruction manual)
WORK LOAD LIMIT
- Recommended for single person use – 150kg rated.
- Industrial rated, suited to high frequency usage.
- Support structure integrity, suitability and fixing method to be assessed and determined by a engineer unless it is clear to a competent person prior to installation.
ALTO Modular Step Ladder System is designed to comply with requirements of Australian Standard AS1657:2018 and relevant statutory WHS Codes of Practice/Guidelines. Slip resistance testing to AS4586:2013 (Rating – R11).
Testing and performance of ALTO Step Ladder Systems based on requirements of Australian Standard AS1657:2018.
ALTO Modular Step Ladder Systems are warrantied for 10 years from date of purchase subject to correct installation, use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification of ALTO Modular Step Ladder Systems is required every 12 months by competent person in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS1657:2018 and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Section (9). (Refer instruction manual.)
Failure to supply and/or install ALTO Modular Step Ladder systems in accordance with above standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.