Robust, lightweight ALTO Step Ladders and Bridges are ideal for access over machinery and dangerous areas for personnel & equipment.
The ALTO Modular Step Ladder calculator makes ordering so easy. Simply input the ladder type and vertical height and the calculator will do the rest providing Australian Standard AS1657 compliant results in seconds.
- SAYFA’s in-house design team specialises in developing customised step ladders and bridges for access to plant and machinery for maintenance and inspection purposes. In-house manufacturing allows flexibility to produce to exact site and customer requirements.
- ALTO Step Ladders and Bridges are manufactured using structural grade aluminium extrusion and are rated at 150kg for single person use across industrial and commercial applications.
- ALTO Step Ladders and Bridges are designed as lightweight modular sections allowing flat pack delivery to site and simple assembly. The modular design allows simple configuration and assembly for varying applications.
- SAYFA’s range of step ladders are manufactured to Standard AS 1657-2018.
- Access between varying roof levels
- Access to plant decks and machinery platforms
- Access for equipment inspection
- Access over machinery, pipework and conveyor belts.